At 16 weeks I got to go find out what we were having. I had dreamed about having a boy all week long. The night before I had about 4 different dreams. Every time I was getting an ultrasound and they would say it is a BOY. I have felt boy this whole time but was trying to keep an open mind still. We really would have been happy with a Boy or Girl. When you go through infertility you take what you get and are very very grateful.
Trent and the girls joined me on this exciting day. Evelyn was taken out of school, but she had a doctors appointment as well. Lyla was excited to come too. We made a fun family day out of it all. They took a while to get us back there and I was dying. Finally, we are in the ultrasound room. Right away we saw his face and he just seemed boy to me. He was looking right at us, and kind of waving. She kept saying that it was moving a lot. We were all laughing. Then she got a bum shot, and said..."That is not an umbilical cord, that is a Boy!!" Trent responded "How sure are you it is a boy?" She said "100 percent". I was just so happy and laughing and all of that. they gave me this cute little boy bag right after. I was so happy to be holding blue. The girls were excited as well.
We couldn't find Evelyn's doc's office and we were so late to that. So, we didn't tell anyone the news until we were in the docs office or after Evelyn's appointment. And our family was dying to know. haha.
After our appointments we went to Cafe Rio, and to Costco and Walmart. It was fun to buy the little guy a blue boy outfit.
We are really having a hard time with names. We don't love Hudson like we used to and Trent doesn't like any other ones I have thrown at him. So, I am having a hard time still calling this boy....baby boy and not a name. Ya know!!!
I feel so blessed by my Heavenly Father to be given the chance to be a mother to this sweet boy and I feel like he will complete our family nicely. I think 3 will be our lucky number!! I am getting ready to sell my girl stuff:)
Sunday, November 2, 2014
IT'S A BOY!!!
Posted by Tara Leavitt at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment