Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Latest With Us. . .

1)Trent has been deer hunting and finally got a deer after a week of searching. It was pretty warm this year. So, they weren't coming out much. Aunt Taryn also got her first hunt. And a great deer too. I told Trent I will never hunt one on my own. lol
2)Lyla loves preschool and has made some friends. I still don't know if I am going to send her to kindergarten next year or the year after that. Tough decision!!
3)Evelyn loves first grade and Mrs. Eide is the best teacher ever. She goes into St. George next week to get her strange bump on her leg removed. She is going to be put to sleep and I love her surgeon so it will go smoothly I imagine.
4)The baby is kicking so much and I felt him around 11 weeks, way earlier than the girls. He must know I need him constantly reminding me that everything is ok in there with him. I just bought lots of baby boy clothes for him and can't wait to use them!! And a new double breast Medela pump from the yard sale sight for a killer deal. That has never been used...SCORE!!
5)I have really been enjoying my new Mark iii camera but man it gets confusing it can do everything and I really gotta know all the in and outs of it all. I have been watching every video I can find and taking lots of notes too.
6)I think I may be close to the end of being sick this pregnancy. This one has been my hardest for sure. This little guy means business!!
7)I am still trying to figure out house plans, man it is tough. I know how I want the exterior to look but the interior is much harder to figure out.

0 comments: