Sunday, December 9, 2012

10 of our week....

1) Trent and I spent about 3 hours bagging our leaves yesterday, and only have of 1/2 of the leaves that have come off the trees. At least Trent can pick them up and pile them with the lawn mower.....saves hours of time from last year. We love our yard and those pretty trees.
2) I did two photo shoots this week. One was with my good friend Shelby Turner. We just did a mini shoot with her kiddos. The other shoot was with my good ol'cheerleading pal Becca Marsh Applegate. The last time I saw her was when I was prego with Evelyn at my baby shower. Really fun shoots with both of them. Onto editing once again.
3) A good chunk of my week went towards editing this so fun shoot with Britney Chapel Lundquist and drooling over the finished product. Girly-girl shoots are so fun. Now I get to deliver them and see how much they love them. One of my favorite parts.
4) I needed to deliver my friend Cara Kynaston her photo CD so we went over to her beautiful home. The girls had a blast playing with their girls. We both talked about being lazy with cadio so I dragged her with my Tues. night. It was really fun and I can see us becoming great friends.
5) Thursday night I the double-whammy workout. Taught my class then stayed for Zumba holy smokes. It was tough, because you usually walk away from pilates a little tight, but at the same time it wasn't as hard as I thought either. When you put your mind to it and tell yourself you can do it....then you can:) That goes with anything in life.
6) Sat after my shoot I went to my moms house and made her come with me to a yard sale we got some great stuff. I found a chest which I have always wanted for a photo prop, and only payed $10 for it. Ahhhh victory, also grabbed a really neat vintage fan too. Wahoo:)
7) Trent fixed up and drove the Firebird car that was dead from his sister Taryn's wreck and it is now safely in our garage. Him and his brother are going to fix it up a little more and then sell it. Not a bad idea:)
8) My wonderful Grandma Leslie and Grandpa Ron from AZ mailed us a lovely gingerbread man plate. They always send us a neat gift in the mail every year for Christmas. I love and miss them, wish our kids knew them better.
9) I have been scoring on our local facebook yardsale page. I scored a free dresser and we got some Santa gifts as well. I love it I love it.
10)I have been eating a little too much crap this past week, onto a healthier week I hope. With more will power:)

0 comments: