Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lately...

1) We had a fabulous thanksgiving...Elliah, Josh, Kylee and their cute families came to celebrate with us. We ate at my moms house and had such a yummy feast. Trent took the guys shooting and they all had a blast.
2) I took some fun photos for the Kynaston family. Editing them and they are turning out fablulous. Also did a mini shoot of Kylee's family. Cute cute.
3) Put up my Christmas decorations and am loving the feeling here.
4)Have been way too lazy with working out and eating way too much. ehhhh
5)I do laundry, dishes, edit pics, get the girls snacks nonstop. Not to complain at all, just always something.
6)Trent and I majorly organized the garage, I now have a cozy little corner for all my photo props and I love it. Trent and I organize the garage and storage in spurts. It always feels so good after sweeping and organizing.
7)The girls are so busy outside, playing dress up, hugging, or fighting. Lyla is worse than Evelyn and thinks it's funny to pull her hair when she doesn't like what Evelyn is doing....rough.
8) I got an amazing corner shelf. I tell you I LOVE the yardsale website. It is so awesome. I am excited to paint it and store it in our family room. it will display my vintage cameras and other nic naks. eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk
9) My mom and Camille had a Christmas Craft Boutique at the Askeroth household. It was so much fun and we got to see lots of people. I bought lots stuff from my sister Kendra's Adornmegirl shop. Such. Cute. Stuff!!! Camille gave me a wreath that I was drooling over and didn't sell. It looks fabulous by my Christmas tree. Fabulous.
10) On Friday night Kendra, Danielle Terril, Brooke William, Katie Roberson and I had a girls night out at Inside Scoop and it was FUN!! We laughed and almost wet our pants. Oh I love getting together with my friends and talking for hours. I need to do it more often for sure.


0 comments: