Sunday, December 16, 2012

Weekly Ten-O

1)We went to the Mob Christmas party (the MOB is Trent's group of friends from highschool and their wives/girlfriends. We have done this party for a few years. Lots of fun. This year it was at Doug Burkeland's house in Vegas. We thought we would make the trip worth while and pick up our Christmas card and do some shopping at Costco. The girls had a blast at the party and we had great food and so much fun. We had the best white elephant gift game going. The girls scored a Spongebob icecream set and a homemade I-pad that was hilarious. Seriously I laughed so hard over so many gifts.
2)Trent has been working on the Firebird he replaced the headlights and is getting closer to selling all the time.
3) It rained a lot the last few days and my black car is dirty and sad.....lol. The mud in our driveway is horrible and I can't wait until it dries out again.
4)With all the rain we got I have been getting a big water leak in my car.....in the back after much searching and taking apart the whole floor....we found out it was from the satellite tv they had installed on the top of their car...Ya...satellite tv on a car...a little much right? lol. So Trent fixed that and hopefully no more weeks.
5)I spend almost all of Friday running errands in Mesquite for Christmas presents and everything. And was sooo tired from it. Had fun though.
6)My family usually pays me in props for photoshoots. My sister Kylee gave me some adorable toddler chairs. One is pink and the other green. I am starting to think props is a great trade off for me.
7)I was busy working out all week with Zumba and Pilates and I feel great. Sometimes I wonder if I am getting too toned..I don't mean that cocky or anything. but I tend to build muscle easily.  My class tones,tones, tones:) My sisters and I have always been able to get toned arms very easily in high school weight training classes. I feel my arms and thighs are well, maybe too toned. Well, the thing is I just never have been this toned before but I just can't stop working out...lol. I never want to look manly;/ I love my class so much and am so fortunate to be able to teach here in this community:)
8)The girls are having so much fun together and Lyla lives in her Snow White costume and Evelyn is such a good big sister to her.
9)Evelyn colored a picture for Trent and put it under his pillow for him to find before he went to bed. It was a Arial picture and she is coloring so good at staying in the lines now. She is so thoughtful of all of those around her.

10)Lyla is talking so much now, drawing people with her left hand...she's a lefty and throwing some award winning fits....almost as good as Evelyn's. Fits are tough we usually just laugh when Evelyn's carry on for more than 30 minutes.  So silly.





0 comments: