1) The day after Christmas we had a wonderful day. Christmas Eve we went and saw Trent's Grandma & Grandpa Leavitt. And to my moms and also to Grandma & Grandpa Adams that night. Good food and lots of fun. Christmas morning the girls ran into our room waking us up screaming. It was so fun this year. Santa brought both of them bikes...Evelyn one without training wheels. She has had a balance bike for a year and 1/2. He also brought them more dress-ups Tangled for Evelyn and Snow White for Lyla.....they are very blinged out princesses now. I love it, girls are sooo fun. Trent is complaining about the amount of glitter he now sits on and such at our house. lol. We got the girls a Littly People princess palace...the cutest toy I have ever seen.
Trent gave me a backup camera for the Denali....wahoo we have had a broken one ever since we bought it last Feb. and have wanted one every time I put that thing into reverse when the screen goes black and I know it wants to work for me but can't. Yes...Trent is installing it as we speak. Love that man. He also got me some editing tools and the first and second season of the middle on DVD. He did good:)
I gave Trent a Craftsman 5 drawer tool chest, he has always wanted one. Also a Ford Racing Bar Stool with a back for his new work table he welded in the garage. so talented:) He also got the movie Avengers we are excited to watch it together.
I also made a yummy breakfast that morning. Cinnamon rolls, bacon, and eggs. Yes, me Tara made me some bacon:) Trent was proud of his wife for doing that. I am not a bacon fan, never have been. Call me crazy if you would like too.
We headed to Trent's parents, opened gifts, headed to the Messer's to talk to Austrie Messer who is on a mission in Canada. And then to my parents to hang out, eat and talk to my younger brother Ty, who is currently in Australia serving a mission. We got to skype with him and oh how we love him and miss him. I think we all cried including Ty. What a great example he is too us. Love you Tybud!!
2)Today my mom and I drove to Mesquite to see Les Miserable oh my gosh, what an awesome fantastic, epic movie. I loved it...and the singing was really great. A few parts were a little too graphic for me but I loved it!! Bravo Bravo:) Plus I love spending time with my amazing mother who is my best girlfriend:)
3)Evelyn tried out her new bike today and took off......She completely can ride a big kid bike and pedal on. No training wheels ever for her. It was a wonderful glorious sight to see Trent and her on the road. Once she got the pedaling motion down she was off. Proud mommy moment right there. And I am so grateful to Trent that he is such a wonderful daddy that takes time for the girls. And shows them so much love. I found the such a good man to spend eternity with:)
4)Last Sunday our primary did a nativity program and I was stressing over it. I was running the show but lacking a little bit. Evelyn was an angel and she was soo cute.
5)I have had a break in shoots for a few weeks and it was nice before the holiday. However I have some lined up for next week. That are making me excited to take. Brave the cold I will:)
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Christmas and such....
Posted by Trent & Tara at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! Looking at the pictures makes me so sad we don't live closer to each other. Ella would think she had died and gone to heaven if she could play with your girls more often. They are into all the same stuff! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment