1)Plugged up our glowing Santa in the front room. The girls just love him. Lyla says Sanda...its very cute.
2)Completed my Christmas shopping...hooray, that will let me enjoy my week more.
3)Burned 50 disks for my the Overton 4th wards primary. It took forever.
4)Took pics of my very good friend Stephanie Thornton's family. It was a very crappy/freezing/windy day. But we got a few, I have to do another shoot to complete photos for them. What a great family they are.
5)Started doing the 12 days of Christmas for my neighbor Sandy (lost her hubby this year and is just so sweet)...oh I was so pumped to drop off something the first night. I ran so I wouldn't get caught. After running for about 30 seconds I got a runners high...and well couldn't stop. Ran up and down my street 2 times. Oh man I have been missing out. I haven't ran in so long. Maybe someday I can put on those really nice toning/running Reebok shoes I had to have and get my butt in gear. lol.
6)Had a great week working out, I gotta get my Zumba & Pilates fix to make my week complete. Annie we have got a great system going..we are the coolest teachers ever!!
7)Hurt my back and threw my neck out. Oh Daddy I love you...thanks for taking care of me.
8)My youngest sibling Ty turned in his mission papers. We are very excited for him and can't wait to hear where he is going and when.
9)We took the girls outside and raked and raked and raked leaves. I only helped halfway but Trent ended up with 15 bags of leaves...and we are only halfway done. So much leaves, but I love our trees, they are the best part of our yard for sure.
10)I have been getting so many ideas from Pinterest I can't keep up with myself. My next one is fixing up our dull curtains. yes, I said fix up I am too cheap to buy the ones that I am in love with from Anthropologie that are about $150 a set...but if I get desperate I might have to give into them.
Sunday, December 18, 2011
The Weekly Ten:)
Posted by Trent & Tara at 11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So exciting for Ty!! For sure let us know where he is going to go!!
Post a Comment