Sunday, December 25, 2011

Our Christmas...GRAND (Weekly 10 Too)!!





















1)Went to Walmart 100 times trying to get ready for Christmas.
2)Taught 2 night classes this week, it was fun, wish I could do more nights...I just wanna get more people and I think nights are easier for them.
3)Cleaned my house a ton....got stressed over it...got messy...cleaned it again.
4)Listened to Michael Buble Christmas CD over and over again...oh yes I am sad to stop.
5)Stuffed my face way too much...with Goodies and anything in my line of vision...hungry or not.
6)Got to spend so much time with wonderful family members.
7)Had our first Christmas morning ever with the girls...it was awesome and we will never go back to giving up our morning. It was magical!!
8)We get so spoiled every year but this year, Trent's parents gave us the ultimate gift...a 47" flatscreen tv...They gave one to Ty & Annie and us. CAN YOU SAY CHA-CHING? Trent and I have been wanting one since our first boxy one was given to us for our wedding....But didn't want to fork over the money for one just yet...well no need to now.
9)All of our family members gave the girls and us great gifts that were well thought out. The girls...they got loaded with lots of new stuff, that hopefully will keep them occupied for the next year...lol.
10)Santa Gifts: A play kitchen, baby strollers, dress-ups, Lyla's first baby doll. Trent gave me prescription sunglasses...I lost my last pair and have missed them dearly. So, he got me some new ones. It was really sweet of him. He also gave me a hands free verizon wireless phone to use in the car. Cause as of Jan. 2012 its against the law in NV to talk on your cell phone in the car. Yeppers, it stinks...buy I agree with him in a way. lol I gave Trent a bench grinder, he insisted he needed one after giving me the scare of a lifetime when he cute his finger with a bigger grinder and passed out in the summer. I thought it would be a great gift as well. We also added these movies to our stash: August Rush, Wolverine X-Men, The Cat In The Hat, The Blind Side. It was a great, fabulous, joyful, sweet, fun Christmas!!

0 comments: