Monday, December 19, 2011

Must Be Doing Something Right...



I was very proud of my parenting skills Sat. Trent picked out a few glazed donuts at the store. He couldn't wait to let the girls try them. Gets them at the table. Hands Evelyn half a donut and said,,, try this you'll love it. I don't want that I want spinach... can I have spinach mommy? & carrots? YOU SURE CAN...I SCREAMED WITH DELIGHT!! Trent said I will pay you 15 cents if you try it. So she took a little nibble. I had never been so proud. She constantly munches on fresh spinach and carrots:)You see I have always been a bit of a health nut, not an extreme one but I grew up eating healthy. So when I see it through the kiddos I am happy happy!!

1 comments:

Michele and Todd said...

That is amazing you know! that she would choose spinach over donuts.