Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekly Ten....





1)We could now have made it through our week without these things, we had some bad colds this week.
2)Trent put in our new counter and sink in our bathroom...photos coming soon. It's such a transformation..I love it.
3)Today Lyla was asleep Trent was at a church meeting and I jumped into the shower. Usually Evelyn just colors or something. We heard a cry and thought it was Lyla, Trent went to see who was crying. Come to find out Evelyn had climbed up to her top shelf of her high closet shelves and couldn't get down. She must have been up there for a good 10 min. She was all snotty and wet from tears. Trent said it was way sad. She is crazy for climbing up there.
4)Painted in the bathroom as well.
5)Did a gingerbread house with Evelyn. We bought a kit from Walmart, although I really want to make our own dough someday. I have been wanting to do this since we were married. It was really fun.
6)Made some homemade canvas photos for our wall. Oh man I picked up this idea from Kendra's blog and she got it from pinterest. Soo much cheaper than ordering a photo canvas. I can't wait to post these pics up all over my house. I am pretty proud of how our family pics turned out this year. So blew them up big.
7)Lyla is miss jabber mouth lately. She says so many words: night night, uh-oh, wow, mom, dada, eban (Evelyn), baby, bear, ball etc.
She is at such a fun/demanding age!
8)Lyla pushed Evelyn for the first time ever, flat out two handed push, Evelyn hit the floor got up and Lyla did it again. I was cheering inside cause of all the times Lyla has been pushed and hit. She is finally getting some revenge...ha ha.
9)It's impossible to keep up on my house/laundry. Sheez I just give myself credit for trying. Now I know with 8 kids, why my mom always asked us to do chores and taught me to do my own laundry at a young age....can't imagine cleaning after/washing laundry for 10 people!!
10)Ran to Vegas Friday night...Just Trent, me, & the Ghost. We hired Maddi and Ari Messer to feed, bathe, and put the girls down. We went to a Mob friend party (Mob what Trent's group of friends used to get called in highschool). We had a great fun night. Had a yummy dinner and fun white elephant gift exchange. Then we told crazy high school stories. I don't think I have ever seen Trent laugh so hard, he was crying. I was so happy to be his wife last night and have 2 kiddos with this man. I love him so much!!

1 comments:

Shandra said...

Thanks for the Christmas Card :) It is adorable! Miss you guys!