Sunday, November 6, 2011

What You May/May Not Know About Me:

-I can make 3 loops with my tongue. I learned this task as I was in 3rd grade playing at recess. This boy looked at me and said oh ya- I can do 3 loops in my tongue, I said mee too tried it and I did it. Oh ya I was pretty proud for years. lol *
-I have a giographical tounge, the nurses told my parents when I was in the hospital that I have one that changes patters, weird.
-I have the rarest blood type AB negative and about 1% of the population has this blood type. My mom and I both.
-I have never and I mean ever experienced Deja Vu, yep people always talk about it but I haven't had that before, I promise.
-I have never and I mean ever been able to see the 3-D pictures Magic Eye when you stare hard at the picture and then it pops out at you, yep somethings wrong with me alright.
-I have never been asked to be a bridesmaid in anyone's wedding besides my sisters. Yep, girls usually get to brag about how many they have been in, not I. I don't take it too personal though.
-I love the smell of Moapa Valley High School. I have past and still do present. How do they get my old school to smell like that? Can they make a Moapa Valley High School candle scent?? I would buy it. ha ha.
-Everywhere I go, I dream about photo shoots. I am constantly scanning both sides of the road I am on to find a new place I can shoot. And usually envision what I would do there.
-I am a exercise junkie. I can't live with out it. It makes me feel sexy, and powerful. Not to mention in control of my life and what is thrown in my path. It is my out. This is why I teach pilates, if I don't do it I get the grumpies yesiree. lol
-I loved being a cheerleader growing up but don't really want my daughters to when they grow up. I think the main reason is because of how unsafe it is now. With stunting and all. They can really do any sport they want, I will try to not discourage from what they dream to be:)
-I am a huge fan of my kiddos sleep schedule and I would be so lost without the Sleep Sense program I do, it has really saved me. Thanks to the wonder woman who came up with it. I know I did something right when my girls run to their rooms in excitement when I say its bedtime...cha-ching!! Worth all the effort.
-I am a clean freak in my head but the effort doesn't really show much in my house. Oh gads how I try to keep up on it. It is really hard to pick up every little thing. I wish I could pull off the magical power my sister in law and brother Isaac have to keeping a clean house...oh wait Isaac does a huge load of it...hello?? lol
-I know that I can't change this about myself but, I really wish I could deliver a baby without a c-section. I never imagined my pelvis would be too small to push a baby out, but I think it is. Both Evelyn and Lyla came out with squished noses, due to the fact that their face is sqeezed in my pelvis. After my last surgery, I am terrified of going under the knife again, to recover again...it is so aweful. However I am so grateful to be blessed to have 2 beautiful children. If I would have lived in pioneer days I would died durning childbirth, so that is grand I didn't:)

2 comments:

Austrie said...

that high school smell, i totally know what you mean! I'll go in our closet and smell my dads jackets-it's crazy!

Kiza said...

Tara! I have the same tongue. Minus the three loop thing. But the geographic tongue... thats me too! Does your tongue ever get sore? Ouch. Mine does.
Also. I have never been a bridesmaid in a wedding other than family either. Think of all of the $$ we saved :)
And. The magic eye thing? Pretty sure they aren't even real. And people want to see it so badly so they just say they can (kidding, but I can't see it at all).
Loved this post. Made me feel like we have so much in common.