1)I think I have really lost my mind this time. I headed to Mesquite to hit up Walmart with the girls the other day. Everything was dandy then, I checked my phone once we got into the store. Guess what? We had a primary presidency meeting at my house I totally spaced. How could I forget this? It was written on my calender and I talked about it the night before. After this blow, I went to the multivitamin section of Walmart and was looking for some brain memory miracle. The only one I found was $30 and for Adults 55 years and up. Ahh shucks..
2)Attempted to take some family photos...we might have got one shot all together....it's just so hard, because I have this vision in my head on what we could do, and it never ever turns out that way. Sigh.
3)Our heater has not been working, so we had someone come look at it. Come to find out we don't have a heater. Only some type of heating in the ceiling, in only our family room and our exercise room not anything in the rest of the house, LOVELY AINT IT?? UGG
Guess we'll be freezing this winter.
4)Found our from my sister in law who previously lived in our home, that our house does have a heater. (insert confused face here)
5)Attended a stake baptism for primary. Saw my friend Felicia May and didn't get a chance to say hello. So Felicia if your reading this I saw you with all your adorable kiddos and you looked so pretty with your long dark hair. Wish I could have said hi!
6)Showed up to my pilates class Sat. and didn't have the key to get into my closet that I have ALL OF MY EQUIPTMENT in. So here I have 2 new people and no music, mats, nada. It was aweful. But thanks to my wonderful sister in law Annie Curtis Leavitt I had music for half of my class, and a mat to use as well. Thanks again:)
7)After using Annie's new sound system I am now dreaming about getting a smaller/similar system to hers. Lacking funds at the moment however.
8)I am all set up for photos now. We have a new fast computer, I have Photoshop Cs5 and Lightroom 3. Bring on the editing now world. I can do it at lightning fast speed and the new software is the cherry on top.
9)Just heard my sis in law Taryn hit black ice tonight driving back to Provo. Her and the guy who was riding with her are ok. However the car has got some damage. Whenever I think about being in situations like this, my stomach drops. I hate car accidents, close calls and all that jazz. It takes me back to when I was in 8th grade and my mom got in a very serious roll over accident, totaled the car, and we almost lost her. Scary stuff Glad your ok Tarbear, we love you lots!!
10)Received a whole elk in my freezer from my hubby hunting. And he is happy about it, me not so much. I eat chicken, turkey and sometimes pork and beef. But, 95% of the time I think I could be a vegetarian it just doesn't appeal to me so much.
11)We were eating dinner at Grandma & Grandpa Leavitt's and Trent ran to our house to get a propane tank. When he came back he grabbed the tank and was unloading it when our 3 1/2 yr. old ran up to see daddy. His swung to get it out and hit Evelyn right on the side of the head, ouch. She was really screaming, he felt so bad. For a minute we all thought she might have a concusion but she was ok. The skin broke a little bit.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Weekly Ten:)
Posted by Trent & Tara at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment