Evelyn:
-"Guess what Snow White did yesterday? She threw up"!
-"Amy's playing in my room, Me-Can I talk to her? Ya Sure"
-Me Doing My Business, (TMI). Ev: "Mom Amy has to go poo-poo too, hurry!!!"
-As Trent is putting her in time out, "I'm not getting into trouble right now". (Trent and I don't know what to do with this child).
-While I was putting on my makeup/ "Amy gets to wear makeup. Me- Really, how old is she? Ev:4 and she has 3 kids too. Me:I didn't know that was possible."
-While I am curling her hair for our family pictures "Amy told me to cut my hair, and then I told her that I wouldn't because it would make you sad, so I didn't". Me: Thats my girl!!
*Lets just say this Amy thing might be pushing me over the edge a little bit.
Friday, November 4, 2011
Heard Around The House:
Posted by Trent & Tara at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Justus just started talking to his "friend, Lisa" on his phone....it's very interesting where they come up with this stuff! Kinda fun to see what kind of imagination they have, I must be honest.
Oh Amy...that is cracking me up. She says the funniest things! I wish Caleb and Evelyn could play together more because they both have the most active imaginations. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment