Sunday, November 13, 2011

Family Photos for 2011










Our family pics are always a stressful time of year. i have to say i am more willing to put in the time for them when I get back down to my pre pregnancy size. Last year I had just had Lyla and well, didn't love them. This year I think they turned out fabulous. "When Mama Aint Happy, Nobody's Happy Right"?
I really love having two girls, they make life fun with all of the drama and stuff. I am so grateful for Trent, he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Aren't we cute?

2 comments:

Julie said...

ok girl these are beautiful photos! I love your two girls and their matching outfits- so stinkin cute! and you of course look amazing like always!!

Zach & Lizzy said...

Tara, these turned out gorgeous!! I'm not surprised though because you have such a beautiful family!! I sure love & miss you.