Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Weekly Ten:D

1)Hit & killed a bird yesterday. I was thinking it was going to move, it didn't see me or something. And flew up right as I was driving over it....sorry birdie. But, you were supposed to move. I had an awful feeling inside.
2)Trent & I both got AMAZING workouts on our Total Gym machine. Whoever designed that is one smart cookie. So, glad we have that.
3)Hopped on the scale and to my surprise I lost 4 lbs. Without even really trying. I guess teaching my pilates class 2 times a week and the total gym really are helping. I couldn't even tell you the last time I weighed this much in my life. It has been years. Man it feels GOOD!!
4)Lyla is walking everywhere and starting to fight back when Evelyn takes a toy away from her. That a Girl, I say.
5)Went to the lovely Amy Marshall's baby shower. Ok she is totally very cute prego. So happy for her and her hubby. Was fun to see & visit with friends.
6)Trent went up to his Grandma & Grandpa Adam's house and got an old swing set they didn't want anymore. Now it's at our house. In pretty good shape and Evelyn is in heaven.
7)Evelyn has also been riding her glide bike everywhere. So glad we purchased it for her. She is getting more confident every day.
8)Finally hung some pics on our bare walls. It is feeling a little more like home now.
9)Found out we will be in Mesa, AZ for Lyla's first bday. We are excited about this. Trent is getting sent down there for work. His dad needs him to learn estimating software better. So, here is a note to all you Mesa friends we have. Mark down July 13th - 15th/16th on your calander. we are coming to see you:D
10)Made some delish brownies and ate well....so much of the pan myself. he he.

1 comments:

Matt-Amanda-Justus-Keagon said...

How sad about the bird! I ran over a chipmunk on the way home from Battle Mtn last week and I cried a little. Doesn't it just make you sick to your stomach?! Poor things! What made it worse was feeling the bump as we ran it over. I was really hoping it would stay where it was and I wouldn't have hit it, but I was going to fast to try and dodge it!!!