







I am now going by Pure Bliss Photography By Tara Leavitt. This name has really been thought out long and hard. I have been wanting to change it up for some time now. I am striving to get all in order for my photography business. I love photography, but its hard to fit it in with my busy life. However since I don't want to stop completely, and it is a HUGE part of who I am. I will keep doing it. Only be picky on what I will shoot & when. So, if you do want me to take some photos give me a shout out. I will let you know when my new website is up with pricing and all. Here are some of my most recent shoot. Amanda Monk is my most treasured friend. WE GO WAY BACK. I have taken lots of photos of her. But, this is probably my most favorite shoot. Doesn't she glow pregnant?
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Drumroll Please...PHOTOGRAPHY ANNOUNCEMENT
Posted by Trent & Tara at 11:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I LOVE the new photography name!! You are so talented Tara!! I wish so bad we lived close so you could take my maternity and newborn pictures. Love and miss you so much!!
Post a Comment