Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Weekly Ten :D

1)BIGGEST NEWS EVER...THE LEAVITT SIDE FINALLY PRODUCED A BABY BOY. TYSON & ANNIE WELCOMED LITTLE RODNEY BYRON LEAVITT JUNE 11TH. FIVE GIRLS & NOW ONE BOY!! EVERYONE IS VERY EXCITED AND HE IS A LITTLE STUD FOR SURE.
2)Got a new calling in church. Primary 1st Councilor, yep pretty shocking. But, I am very excited to get going in it. Got to be there this last Sunday and well it was a whole different world. But, it was good. Business to follow I am sure.
3)Added a Saturday morning pilates class to my schedule and well it was a great way to start off my Saturday. If peeps keep coming I will keep having it.
4)Organized the garage and had a blast doing it with my hubby. Man it feels we will never ever feel like we are getting settled.
5)Lyla is choosing to walk over crawling for 99% of the time. She just goes, goes, & goes.
6)Went to the lake with Rod & Camille. What fun that was.
7)Attended my youngest brother Ty's high school graduation. My parents are empty nesters now, pretty crazy.
8)Got to hang out with my sister Kylee, Clinton, & Maddox. This was really fun, we did some brainstorming about Lyla's B-day cake. It's going to be fabulous.
9)Almost ran over a bunny, honestly I am tired of these animals making a break for it right as I am driving over/by them.
10)Didn't go to bed as early as I should have, I just have to get lots of my cleaning and stuff done after the girls go down.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you!!! It looks like you're having fun tho. I love reading your weekly ten!!!