1)Evelyn started swimming lessons. First day didn't get in the water, second went under water, 3rd day didn't really get in. Oh well at least we are trying. Baby Steps Right?
2)Lyla threw her first fit ever yesterday. I had to pin her down like usual to file her nails and she was soo MAD AT ME!! Usually forgives me after I let go of her but nope, gave me a dirty look & kept throwing her head back on the floor screaming. Wow, and it BEGINS....SIGH.
3)I am still nursing Lyla & in the excitement of her finally sleeping through the night consistently I got a clogged milk duct in my right breast. OH MAN NOT FUN AT ALL. NOT FUN...NOT FUN...GET MY DRIFT HERE!!
4)Went out to eat with some close high school friends and we still act like we are in high school when we are together. Talk about a laugh fest oh man. Thanks Cass & Katie for a great night of laughing, old memories & making new ones.
5)Trying to spray paint our curtain rods in well 112 degree weather with wind is not ideal. I had to find that out the hard way.
6)I found out sweet Kathy Johnson from my pilates class passed away. She was so nice and such a joy to have in class. She will really be missed. My prayers go out to her family.
7)Did sharing time in primary for the first time ever. Was really nervous but it wasn't that bad. I think I am going to love this calling. Kids really make me smile.
8)Trent and I got our hallway painted (minus the corners). One step at a time, I have to keep reminding myself that or I will go crazy with getting our house painted.
9)Bought the girls life jackets...bring on the lake trips. And I have been dying to get my sun on, and get tan. Not to mention stay cool.
10)Right before I went to bed last night, I saw the biggest cockroach crawl under our bedroom door. I quickly grabbed a shoe and hit it hard. I thought I killed it. Went to go find something to pick it up with, came back and gone. That sneaky play dead roach. Ugg...it was midnight and i couldn't just turn on the light and search my whole room. I had the hardest time going to sleep and had dreams all night long that the roach was crawling on my pillow. Was dead all over my back...you name it. I kept turning the lights on to check...ugg hate the creepy crawly feeling. To my surprise the pest was dead by Trent's side of the closet. I am still so mad at it I refuse to pick it up. Trent can later.
Friday, June 24, 2011
The Weekly Ten (Past Week and 1/2)
Posted by Trent & Tara at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I HATE cockroaches! I have some awful cockroach stories myself. If that happened to me, I don't think I would be able to sleep either.
I feel your pain about the clogged milk duct. I just had one from weaning Clark and it hurts. My OB told me not to pump because she said it would tell my body to produce more milk. Anyway, so I suffered with it and tried to express it out and finally pumped and had instant relief and have not had a problem since! I actually think I've pretty much dried up. Anyway, just thought it was good information to maybe pass on. So if you get one again or when you are weaning Lyla I would suggest pumping. It usually instantly relieves it for me!! Oh the joys of motherhood!
Post a Comment