1)Went to the splash pad in Moapa with some friends for the first time. It was a blast & the girls loved it. I got sunburn for the first time in well years. Ouch it hurts still.
2)Went to the Overton Library & got a library card, and some movies as well.
3)Taught some great pilates classes in the gym this time, much better than the dance room I have to say. Lots cooler, and more spacious.
4)Sanded our walls.
5)Primed our walls.
6)Painted our walls.
7)Trent had to grind down all this cement by the hallway and front door.....oh my what a mess this was. Talk about dust on everything & in every crevice. Nightmare to clean up.
8)Ordered Trent's big graduation/bday present. Also Evelyn's B-day gifts. Trent's moms bday is tomorrow the 16th. Trent's is the 19th, Evelyn's is the 21st. So lots of bdays this week.
9)Found out we have 2 family reunions on the same day this month....out of 365 days of the year. he he. My grandparents are driving up from AZ who we NEVER EVER SEE. Along with brothers & sisters and cousins as well. It's gonna be a blast. Also a Leavitt reunion that day. It will be a busy day.
10)I am really wanting get my photography business going but am so busy at the moment.
Sunday, May 15, 2011
The Weekly Ten:D
Posted by Trent & Tara at 7:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the music. You sure are busy sweetie, since you moved back! Love you lots!
Post a Comment