I HAVE 3 WORDS FOR THIS POST: "IT'S ABOUT TIME!!". WHAT A RELIEF, AHH WE ARE ENJOYING THE GRADUATED LIFE A LOT. HERE ON A FEW PICS I GOT AT GRADUATION. HONESTLY I WASN'T THERE FOR MOST OF THE ACTIVITIES LYLA MISSED SOME NAPS SO I HAD TO IMPROVISE AND TRY TO KEEP HER HAPPY IN THE HALLS. AT LEAST THEY HAD AN INDOOR TRACK WE WALKED AROUND THE LAST DAY. I AM SO VERY PROUD OF TRENT AND ALL OF HIS HARD WORK HE PUT IN TO GRADUATE. IT WILL REALLY PAY OFF. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TRENT!
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Trenton R Leavitt Graduates From BYU:)
Posted by Trent & Tara at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally get where you're coming from with the graduating thing. It's so nice when they're done! That means, that when they're home, they're home and can help, not do homework.
I'm so so so excited for you!!! I'm sure you are an amazing instructor!!! I wish I could be there. Here's to new starts.lol:)
Post a Comment