
We celebrated Trent's birthday at a party for both him and his mom. Her birthday is the 16th, she turned the big 50. The party was at Rod & Camille's house. I made better than anything cake. It is sooooo good. I look a little funny in this pic of holding the cake. I was trying to motion how to blow to Evelyn...he he. He got an SKS gun from his parents, pretty stoked about it. I (along with a few family members) got him a Total Gym XLS machine. It was a graduation/birthday present. I planned for months to get it for him. He had no idea what it was. I went out on a limb ordering it....I was wondering if he would love it....HE IS SO EXCITED AND HAPPY I GOT IT. HE REALLY WANTS TO WORK OUT HERE, AND WELL NO GYM...SO IT'S PERFECT. It is now in our exercise room. It was a great bday celebration. Happy Birthday Trent, glad you caught up to my age once again.
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Trent Turned 26!!
Posted by Trent & Tara at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment