Tuesday, March 8, 2011

WHAT WE LOVE!

Today on my mind was all of the things that Trent and I love in life currently:
1)Each other, and our beautiful, fun daughters.
2)The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, our foundation for our marriage.
3)Our Bed, best wedding gift from his parents. It never disappoints every night it is so rewarding climbing into our bed. If only we had more time to lay on it.
4)Trent putting in his 2 week notice at Autozone today, OH HAPPY DAY!!. Four years later he is so ready to move on from working here. It has been a great place for him to keep up on his Spanish though. Only thing he will miss about it. Bye Bye late closing hours.
5)Our Wii we purchased yesterday, and got tons of games put on it. It's a win win for everyone. They have fun Disney ones, fitness, & all the other games Trent loves to play. Also, we love watching Netflix through it. Netflix is the coolest:D It's funny my grandparents were the ones that really convinced us to try Netflix. Thanks Grandma Leslie & Grandpa Ron.
6)The shows: The Middle, & The Office, must sees every week for us.
7)Not having a car payment is pretty flipping nice, we keep telling ourselves that every time we see a nice black GMC Yukon rolling by.
8)Date nights rock.
9)We actually love that we grew up together in the same town, same grade, and knowing the same people. It makes for awesome memories. Also the fact that him and my twin sister Kendra liked each other in middle school. I am always teasing him about that one. he he.
10)We have been so fortunate to have been able to qualify for Medicaid while I was pregnant for both Evelyn and Lyla. It really is an amazing blessing for students. Has saved us thousands of dollars, that we really didn't have. We also should thank Trent's parents Rod & Camille for helping us out so much while Trent has been at school.
11)We love our in laws and are so glad for that. And the families we have married into.
12)The fact that we made it through his mission....or more like I made it. Without dating once. I am so glad I didn't date once and have to explain later. But the truth is there was really NO DESIRE for me to date anyone else. Those were some really hard 2 years. We have a great story to tell our posterity though. I had lots of support from people. But, I also had a lot of people doubting me the whole way. It's ok I just sent them a wedding announcement and that was that. Booyaa.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Your so fun and real - I love reading your posts! :)