Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Weekly Ten :D

1)Our king size bed sheets got holes in them. We got them as a wedding gift. So, I decided it was time for new ones. Bought some 350 count ones at Walmart Egyptian Cotton and was trilled. Washed them and put them on our bed. Holy scratchy scratchy I paid $50 bucks for these. I was tossing and turning all night on them. I took them back the next day. My mom had these amazing sheets on her guest bed and I loved them. Got the brand and headed to K Mart. That 600 count Egyptian Cotton King set was a whopping $80. I never wanted to spend that much. THEY ARE SO AMAZING AND SOFT. I am looking for excuses to crawl into bed when ever I can. Worth every single penny!!
2)Little miss Lyla is pulling herself up to standing all the time. Not to mention she is so extremely attached to me right now. I leave the room, cries while crawling towards me, follows me all around the house this way. When I am present she almost always wants me. Evelyn wasn't that in love with me. Its pretty sweet though.
3)Evelyn won't leave Lyla alone. Takes every toy or anything she is playing with right away. I knew this was coming as soon as Lyla started to crawl. Grabs her legs and drags her while Lyla is on her tummy. Oh yes its getting pretty annoying my friends.
4)We had Taylor, Taryn, and Haley Leavitt over for dinner. We ate Spaghetti & meatballs, asparagus, and garlic bread. With pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for desert, YUM. What a fun, lovely time we had. Haley Leavitt is a dear family friend. I worked for her mother Debby as her assistant. She is the best photographer I know. And I learned sooo much by her letting me follow her around for a year & 1/2.
5)Trent quit work and is loving not working for now at least. I love having him at home while I put the girls down and spending our nights together. Onto Wheelers Electric soon.
6)I have been packing, packing as much as I can. Man we have stuff and I have made a few DI dropping off Trips as well.
7)Took my cousin Kaitlin's engagement photos. They drove up from Mesa, AZ. I think it was a 10 hour drive, just to have me take their pics. Luckily it wasn't snowing or raining when we did it. I found some fun new locations for me.
8)Trent got some moles on his neck removed that I always cut while shaving his neck. Good old doc Greg Neilson that used to be from Logandale did it. It was fun seeing him again.
9)Took Lyla to the doc to see if she had an ear infection. Negative, healthy as a horse. And weighs 7 lbs less than her sister Evelyn. Lyla is at 20 1/2 lbs. and Evelyn at 27. ha ha
10)Went to stake conference, well at least tried to go. We used to have it in the Provo Tabernacle, but since it burned down we had to relocate. We met in some old theater on BYU campus. It was awful to bring kids. If one cried it echoed and I had to try to nurse Lyla sitting on the toilet in a bathroom stall. We made it maybe 30 min. before we realized it just wasn't worth the effort and came home to put Lyla down. A for effort right?

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I bet it's so nice having Trent home more now! Soak it up huh. :) I wonder if Lyla will eventually catch up to Evelyn in size...I think that is going to happen with Caleb and Ella. She's only a few pounds behind him right now! We are going to Logandale for Easter so hopefully we will get to see your new place. (You will live there by then, right?)

Gooseinc said...

Tara, check Ross for sheets. We also have a King-sized bed and bought our 600 TC sheets for $38! It is amazing! I'm pretty sure it is Egyptian too.

Annie Leavitt said...

i think lyla might weigh more than phoebe :)

and i agree- tjmaxx and ross are the great places for nice sheets. i can't stand scratchy cheap sheets!

The Jones People said...

My poor husbands neck seems like it is always bleeding when I shave it. I try to be careful but, shaved mole is better then neck hair :o) haha.
We thought Wyatt would catch up to Kevin in weight but he chunked up and then just stopped.
And yes we are expecting our 4th in July.