
Her Latest:
-she loves to talk, coo, and smile for us
-we think she is teething already. won't stop drolling and sucking on her hands
-has a winner bald spot in the back
-rolls over the instant you put her on her tummy
-enjoys taking a bath and going down for the night
-mommy finally has her sleep pattern figured out...thanks sleepsense.net you make sleep training a walk in the park:)
-Evelyn is great entertainment for her all day long
-stains at least one outfit from a blowout every day. i can't keep up anymore with all this laundry...ha ha.
-she is the easiest, most chill baby ever...so nice to have.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Happy 3 Month B-Day Lyla Dear:)
Posted by Trent & Tara at 6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Miss Layla is so cute and growing up fast... me thinks I see some red in that girls hair... do I?
I bet you are enjoying your two girls. Definitely keeps you busy though right???
ToOdLeS.
She is so pretty. I love her eyes! I'm glad she is such an easy baby for you. I swear the second baby is always so much more laid back!
2nd babies are the best! look at that hair color! do i see some red?
Happy Birthday, sweet Lyla! She really is such a calm, sweet baby! And you're a wonderful mom, Tara!
ah that little sweetheart
Post a Comment