Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010!!




Our Halloween was interesting this year. It was rainy, and very cold outside here in Provo. Evelyn didn't take a nap and was not willing to pose for any photo. She was very tired. It was Lyla's bedtime when we headed out the door. She lasted about 2 houses hated being cold. So Trent took Evelyn around the block to more houses. She loved it this year. We got Evelyn's mermaid costume from Grandma Leavitt, it was Aunt Taryn's when she was 3, I just loved it. I made a starfish hair thing to go with it. Lyla used the pumpkin costume that Evelyn had for her first Halloween. But, Lyla's little face didn't fit very well in it. She kept sinking. We had lots of fun carving pumpkins on Friday, and passing candy out on Sat. night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you kept Evelyn modest! Way to go! She looks adorable.

ShEiLa said...

Miss Evelyn's costume reminds me of one that Celestial wore... she was a mermaid fairy princess though. She made up the idea herself. That year Ted was a cowboy. Thanks for sharing. My Madison uses the potty sometimes... but when they are on the go the diaper goes back on for convenience. I hope all goes well for you in that department. Your girls are so cute!!!!

ToOdLeS.

TC, Ashley said...

Sounds like our Halloween night. The weather was awful but at least you got out there. Your girls are so adorable by the way.

Annie Leavitt said...

i hope evelyn had fun even though it was rainy. : )

and go evelyn with the potty! that's awesome!

Something Special said...

I sure like all the pictures I am seeing of all the grandkids's costumes. Very cute girls here!