
.jpg)






I set up my camera and tripod while Trent's sister Taryn took these of us all together. I took the ones of the girls. It was tough this year to even want to be in the photos. I am not in shape, therefore I don't feel like I even look like that girl named Tara right now. But, I know I will like to look back on this time someday. Plus its our last Fall season in Provo and I just admire the leaves soo much. Endless choices for taking photos. Ahh the colors oh sooo pretty.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Fall Family Pics 2010
Posted by Trent & Tara at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
those are awesome pictures tara. really really great. and, as always, you look fantastic.
Tara you are gorgeous - seriously! and oh the pic of Evelyn looking away with the leaves behind her - amazing! I love that picture!
Very nicely done Tara. I think you are a bit hard on yourself as you are as beautiful as ever. You do make sacrifices (our cute little pre-pregnancy shapes) when we have children. But I would take that choice over not having them. I love seeing your photography.
ToOdLeS.
cute family! you look great for just having a baby! Don't be so hard on yourself!
These new pictures are great! Evelyn and Lyla are so adorable, I really miss them. I wish we could see you guys more!
So adorable!! And you look flawless, Tara. As always. Why are we friends?! You just make me look bad. Haha! JK. I love you, you're gorgeous, your family is gorgeous. The end.
I think you look great! And I love all the pictures. Such a cute family.
Your little girls are so adorable!! Trent better start polishing his knives and shotguns!
I promise I will not judge you for your skinny jeans! :) because actually I think they look very cute in boots. Plus I bought some too for the exact same purpose!! What a hypecrite am I!!??
I love the pic of Evelyn smiling big for the camera. To be honest, I don't get to see that smile too often . . . she is two, after all. : )
Such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment