Thursday, September 16, 2010

Two Month B-Day!!




Lyla is now 2 months old...where did those two months go? Here are her stats: Weight 12 lbs. 3 oz. 84th percentile. Height 23 3/4 inches 91st percentile. She is growing super good. She was a trooper with her 2 month shots as well:) Things I love about Lyla are: 1)She always loves to grab my fingers and lace her fingers while nursing, she is such a sweetie. 2)She has the most cuddly little head. 3)She is cooing and smiling constantly. 4)I love to play with her long Daddy like feet, they are so much soft and cute. 5)She has been rolling over since she hit one month. Is so strong and loves to hold her head up. 6)She stands while you balance her. 7)Kissing her chubby little cheeks. 8)When she sucks on her left fist, when she is hungry or bored.

5 comments:

Nate and Keshia said...

She is so cute! Kyla has that same dress but it is fun to see it on your sweet baby. And Lyla's blessing day pictures are gorgeous!

Nate and Felicia said...

Aw, what a cutie! I love the picture of her smiling, so cute!

Lindsey Bell said...

So beautiful!!! You have an amazingly cute family!

Something Special said...

I think she looks like she could be related to evelyn, but she has her very own look I think. She just radiates sweetness. Can't wait to see her again.

Alan and Tessa said...

Tara she is so cute! Everytime I look at your pics I get so excited to have a little girl! You have beautiful girls!!