

Happy 4th Anniversary to Trent and I. September 16th 2006 we made the best decision of our lives...by getting hitched in the St. George temple. We went to dinner Wed. night because Thurs. Trent had to work. We choose Applebees and brought the girls. Cause I can't leave Lyla yet. I have to be honest. I was NOT impressed with the food or the service there. Our waiter was nice, but they put us where it was really crowded and it was hard to have a car seat sticking out. Every time waiters would squeeze by us, I feared they would drop one of their platters on Lyla's head as she was sitting in her seat. Also the manager would NOT leave us alone to eat. He kept asking how the food tasted and trying to talk to Evelyn. She was scared of him I think. I wanted to scream "GET OUT OF MY FACE AND LET ME EAT, THE FOOD IS AWFUL BY THE WAY". But didn't say that. Also I had to nurse Lyla in my booth. Don't worry I covered up very well. I am NOT one of those moms. Then we noticed Lyla was wet and pulled her pants down to discover we had a BLOWOUT situation and a bad one. First one yet of Lyla's career. Then, Trent let me run into Walmart cause we needed some food for nourishment. So, I left all of them in the car and tried to hurry as fast as I could. Trent ended up trying to call me twice to which I didn't hear my phone. He couldn't calm Lyla down so he drove clear across town, then came back for me. You know how its hard to not spend lots of time in Walmart? Also it was PACKED from wall to wall. We had a semi stressful night. Thurs. (actual anniversary) was much more chill. Trent went to class and came home with six yellow roses...gosh that was sweet of him. I love you Trent thanks for 4 Wonderful Years!!
Friday, September 17, 2010
4 Years Ago...
Posted by Trent & Tara at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that stinks about applebees.
i can't believe it's already been 4 years! crazy.
I think I know the manager you're talking about! Is he from NY??? He always comes and tries to talk to us (right before we tip the waiter, hmm). We like to go there for 1/2 off appetizers (Gustavo loves their wings!) and their blondies are good... but I definitely hear you there!
Don't get me started about Walmart, that place is my stress pill! LOL
Happy Anniversary! You guys are a beautiful family.
Yes, anniversaries after children, certainly are not always the romantice kind, but we love those great husbands of ours anyways.
Post a Comment