Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lyla's Blessing Day












Last Sunday we blessed our Lyla Jane. It was a wonderful way to start off the month. Trent did an amazing job and I am so grateful for a husband that holds the priesthood and stays worthy to do so. My mom made her ADORABLE DRESS. She bought these little booties for Evelyn once at DI they had never been used, and they were a cream color. So I had my mom make the dress to match the booties. My mother is so talented when it comes to sewing. It was beautiful and so stunning on Lyla. I found this perfect flower headband to go with it. I only wish she could have worn the dress longer. We had lots of family come up, it was great. I was able to see all of my brothers & sisters, (except for Elliah who is really sick from her pregnancy:( missed u sis). Trent had lots of family here as well. And my Aunt Suzy was able to make it, along with my awesome friend Chelsea:)

7 comments:

Bowler Family said...

Her dress is beautiful. Such a pretty little family!!

ShEiLa said...

Miss Lyla looked so beautiful in her dress... your Mother is amazing. I didn't know about Elliah... that is great news.

ToOdLeS.

mommay8 said...

Love all the pictures! Lyla looks so sweet in her beautiful dress. It must have been a lovely day.

Annie Leavitt said...

great pictures.

wish we could have been there too.

Zach & Lizzy said...

She looks just like an angel! I miss you Tara! I remember coming to Evelyn's baby blessing! Wish I could of been there for Lyla! You look gorgeous as well!

Lori said...

Oh, gorgeous. I think she looks just like you! Is that what you guys think?! I am convinced after that pic of you and her close up. And I am usually terrible at even trying to see if a baby looks like their mommy or daddy. :) Maybe I'm off, but that's what I'm seeing! :)

Julie said...

Tara girl your family is soooo beautiful! I love all the pic's - so precious. The dress is gorgeous! One of these days we will have to get together with all our kids hahaha... that could be interesting but fun! :)