Fun photos of the girls lately. We went down to Logandale for a week so Trent could work for his dad and get intern hours. My very good friend Amanda brought her kids over to Rod & Camille's house. Estella & Evelyn decited to take a dip in their clothes...we couldn't blame them...IT WAS SO HOT THERE!! This is Evelyn's black eye, from a few days ago. I told her it was bath time and then she yelled don't get me and fell off the couch, hitting her eye on the window seal. It started to change colors right away, thats how I knew it was gonna be black. Lyla is getting to be soo fun. She loves to smile and cooo and is still a very easy going baby. She loves her baths and to roll over too.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
L A T E L Y
Posted by Trent & Tara at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
fun.fun.fun girls!
I bet you loved spending a little time in Logandale.
Ouch on that black eye.
Your girls are so very cute.
ToOdLeS.
Poor Evelyn. If only she listened to her mommy. ;) I want to see Lyla smile!
Evelyn's first shiner. Wow!
Post a Comment