Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We Met Sailor




I have done lots lately that I have wanted to post about...but I am going to be honest. I have been so tired and its been crazy. Trent, Evelyn, and I finally made our trip up to Logan to see Kendra and meet little Sailor. She is a doll, and looks just like Kendra did as a baby. I think she was excited to meet her favorite aunt:)I didn't want to leave her. It made me very excited to have another little girl though. Evelyn didn't really know what to think of her. I have to say Kendra and I were brave to want to be in a picture. We both didn't feel very cute. Not to mention my face is getting thicker. But, I am glad we took a photo so we could document the trip. It sure is a sacrifice on your body to have babies but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Look what you get from it!!

3 comments:

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

You are too funny! You girls both look great! But I know what you mean I am 22 weeks and have not taken ONE pic of me this pregnancy! I should cause it twins but I think I am good!!!!

Natalie said...

Sailor is such a cute baby! I love her name! And you and Kendra both look so cute! :) Evelyn is going to love having a little sister!

Tiffany said...

Oh Sailor is so cute! I'm so happy you posted some pictures of her. You and Kendra both look great in the top picture. I agree that having babies really takes a toll on us, pregnancy is so hard. Good thing its worth it!