This last Sat. Trent got off work early so we could hit up the car show. His brothers went earlier and he found someone to cover his shift. It was a great family outing. Evelyn was great in her stroller. We both enjoyed looking at the fancy Mustangs. It made me excited that we have one now. We walked around and then ate some churros..YUM. I had fun shooting these pics. I just don't take good pics lately, but wanted to get one with Evelyn. She is getting tired of me wanting to take photos she won't look at the camera very easily now.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Thanksgiving Point Car Show!!
Posted by Trent & Tara at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
These photos looks awesome. I love how bright the colors are and everything. You look so cute! And Evelyn is getting so big. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!
mmmm I love churros too.
And you are looking like quite the beautiful pregnant lady! as always :)
These pictures are all so great. I think you guys all look so great. I think your husband looks like he is in heaven around all those old cars.
Happy Birthday today to the cutest Evelyn in the world!
That looks like fun! I LOVE your pictures. Always. Miss you girl! I got sidetracked when I was going to call you this morning... haha!
Post a Comment