














Last week was a crazy one for us. We celebrated Trent's 25th birthday on the 19th and Evelyn's 2nd birthday on the 21st. Yep it was birthday week for us here at the Leavitt home. We had Trent's party up here in Provo and Evelyn's down in Logandale with our families. It was a very busy/crazy weekend but we had lots of fun. On Trent's big day Taylor and his girlfriend Chelsea came over for dinner a& cake and ice cream. We had Evelyns party the day after her b-day, because Trent's grandparents Verla & Elwyn celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party on the day of her birthday. Thanks to all of those who put forth effort to make their birthdays special!! And for the lovely gifts you gave them.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Trent & Evelyn's B-Day
Posted by Trent & Tara at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Is she really already two!!?? holy cow that was fast. She is soo pretty...love all of the pictures! It was great to see you the other night! you look really good. Hope your hanging in there :)
Evelyn is SO beautiful! I love the little green outfit, sooo adorable! It is so crazy she's two already, her and Caleb are starting to seem more the same age now. I wish we could have been there for the party. Give Evelyn some loves from us!
PS, How funny that Evelyn had the same swimming suit! I found Ella's at Kid 2 Kid. You didn't send yours there did you?? Ha ha.
of her standing at Camille's front door, looks just like you Tara!
Evelyn's hair is always so adorable! it was fun seeing you guys!
happy birthday! I love the pictures of evelyn in the green outfit - they are SO CUTE!!
First of all I loved Evelyn's green outfit! I want! And second-there wasn't ONE picture of you! I wonder what Lyla will look like? Just like Evelyn or is she going to suprise everyone with blonde hair and green eyes-look at Ty and Kendra?! Hope you are all well:)
Hey, Ella has that little out fit too! SO cute! Happy birthday to Trent and Evelyn!! Have you though about a name for Baby Girl #2?
She is so stinkin' big! When did that happen? I love the family pic. So cute with her cheezer smile. Haha! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment