




Monday November 16th Kendra & I turned 25!! Yes it is hard to believe. I look at where I am at in my life now, and its been amazing. I love how it has turned out:) I am so grateful for my family. Trent and Evelyn are the world to me, and we have had so much fun as a family. I feel truly blessed. Well, Trent gave me some tools to boost my editing skills in photo shop. Wahoo it has really improved my work, and was not cheap. He gave me my present early so I didn't expect anything on my b-day from him. When he came home from school I went to go unlock the door... and he was holding these flowers for me. Ahh, flowers always make things better....SIGH. It didn't stop there, he went to the store by himself and picked out a cake for me. While him and Evelyn sang to me (well Trent). That night we took off after putting Evelyn down. We went and saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It had been way to long since we had been in a theater watching a movie together. We really enjoyed it and had lots of fun. Thanks for a great birthday honey and Evelyn. P.S. This isn't the best photo of me with Evelyn...I feel like I look old and rundown in it. Love the one of Trent & Evelyn with the cake...Look how cute Kendra & I were. Haha the life of a twin. Happy b-day Kendra I love you so much. Cheers to many more years ahead.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Kendra & I Turned 25!!!
Posted by Trent & Tara at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
the old photos are awesome, and evelyn looks just like you.
glad trent went all out for ya! : )
Happy Birthday!!! To you and Kendra!
Rundown?! You just wait till your "really" old and you will look at that picture and think how GREAT you really look! I think you do!
Yay! Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had a good one! And you crack me up. When you said you thought you looked old in that picture with Evelyn, I started to crack up! You are SO BEAUTIFUL...and you DONT look run down!!! :) Yay for another birthday year!
Happy Birthday girls!!
I loved seeing pictures of you and Kendra! You guys are so awesome and pretty! Hope you had a very happy birthday! You have such a cute little family!
That picture of Trent and Evelyn with the cake is so so cute and I can't believe you chose two of those pictures of you girls when you were little. I was going to post the same ones.
Okay, I just commented and it did not work. Hope you don't get double, if it decides to work. but that picture of Trent and Evelyn with the cake is priceless. You have a great husband and daughter, and do have a wonderful life. I can't believe you are 25 either.
I'm glad you had such a fun birthday! You don't look old and run down at all, trust me. I love the old picture of you and Kendra kissing, that is so cute!
HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I LOVE YOU TARA!!
happy bday! man, evelyn is so cute- she's getting so much older! can't wait to see you guys during Thanksgiving!
Okay, on Sunday I thought "I have to remember to call Kendra and Tara tomorrow for their bday" --- oops, totally forgot when Monday actually rolled around! But happy birthday! It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. I love that pic of you and Kendra. Miss you guys!
Oh how cute! Happy Birthday twins!
Love,
the other birthday twins :)
Post a Comment