Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's Been A Year!!


Today marks the one year mark of living in this house. We have loved every minute of it. It was so nice a year ago to be able to make the change from duplex in Orem to house in Provo. The area we live in now is 100 times better than before. We love being across from the park, close to BYU campus, the space, and privacy we have. When we moved a year ago we were really sad to leave our ward. We didn't think we could ever love a ward so much. But, guess what we do!! We couldn't ask for a more funner ward and have so many amazing friends. So a special thanks to the miracle that we got this house, Provo, the park, BYU 5th ward, our privacy, and BYU so close. We are having a blast here!! Also notice my huge pregnancy reflection in the window. This photo was taken a year ago. ha ha. Glad I have my body back for this spring/summer.

6 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Such a cute little house.
Apartments and condos or even duplexes are not as private as a house.

Stew .n. Jenn and girls are moving into their home [rental] tomorrow. I am going over to help out tonight. She the little people don't get underfoot of the big people. Ü

Congrats on the one year milestone.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Court said...

I remember how it felt when we moved from apartments to our first house. Cam was only six months old and everything just felt so good! anyway, if you make it to 1.5 years you'll have us beat in the "staying in one place" record :)

Annie Leavitt said...

has it only been a year? it seems so much longer. i'm glad you guys still like your little house, it is great.

Tiffany said...

I love your little house! I am so jealous, you don't know what I would give to be in a house and not in a tiny little apartment. Plus you don't have neighbors to worry about!

Natalie said...

Doesn't is seem that the time flies by? Your house is so cute!!!

Amanda said...

LUCKY!!-I am referring to your last sentence!