Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A HAPPY ENDING!!!



TODAY A VERY NICE MAILMAN KNOCKED ON MY DOOR, ASKING ME TO SIGN FOR A PACKAGE. CA-CHING...I WAS SO EXCITED. IT CAME ALL THE WAY FROM CANADA. THE SHIPPING WAS GREAT AND ITS THE REAL DEAL. JUST AS DESCRIBED ON EBAY. I TOLD TRENT TO GIVE THE SELLER AN A+++ :) I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I AM AN OWNER OF A CANON EOS 40D. I HAVE A DATE WITH MY CAMERA TONIGHT. WE ARE GOING TO BE VERY CLOSE!! CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW OFF SOME PHOTOS FROM MY NEW HUNK OF BURNING LOVE!! WISH ME LUCK:)

7 comments:

Zach & Lizzy said...

I am SO excited that you finally got it! You are such a doll!! I love you to pieces!! Evelyn is getting so big and she is SO beautiful!!

Shels said...

Yay! I am excited for you! and how is it that you are SKINNER after having a kid????? How does that work??

Amanda said...

oooh,.. fun!! I have had my camera for over a year, and have no idea how it works,.. I just push the button, and it takes a picture! ;) Have fun!

ShEiLa said...

I love 'happy endings'!

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

ps. can't wait to see...

Zach & Lizzy said...

I think we should for sure go to the tulip festival! That would be so much fun! When does it start? Do you know?

Lauren said...

Glad it all worked out! Its a beauty!!

Brittany said...

So happy that the camera is everything you hoped for. Congratulations on an awesome purchase. I wish a long and healthy relationship to you and your new hardware.