Saturday, February 21, 2009

9 Months Old!!







We can't believe our little Evelyn is 9 months today. She sure is changing so much everyday and we love to watch her grow. Trent & I just laugh at what she has been doing lately. She is into everything and we don't know what to do with her most of the time. Keeping us busy for sure. Crawling everwhere, pulling herself up to standing. These photos were taken with my new camera. I LOVE IT!! It totally meets all the expectations I had plus more!! I am having so much fun with it. It really makes a HUGE difference in my photos. The quality is stunning. Glad I can always practice on Evelyn...never gets old. She is so photogenic and works it for the camera. Sorry Evelyn but I will be in your face with a camera FOREVER, so get used to it. LOL

10 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Those strawberry jammies are darling.

Love your photos... as always.

Best thing about Evelyn reaching milestones... I know Madison is only one day later. Maddy hits 9 months tomorrow... where has the time gone?

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Michele and Todd said...

These pictures are amazing Tara. Evelyn looks so grown up in them, with her little expressions. Aren't you glad she got Trent's thick hair. You didn't have that much hair until about a year after you were 9 months.

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh, lady! Are you kidding me? YOU are the cute mom I look at and then I feel frumpy! You are so cute and always look great. We love the picture of her by the door - precious! She's so cute.

Annie Leavitt said...

the first picture is the best. she is getting so grown up.

Austrie said...

i love those pictures! can't wait to see you guys (in less than a month! :D)

Tiffany said...

Wow, before you know it, it is going to be time for her first birthday! She looks so adorable and the pictures are beautiful!

Meka said...

Thanks for your comments! We are so excited! And suddenly I love the color pink! The second picture Evelyn looks just like Trent, but in the picture with her hands together she looks just like you! Cute!

Brittany said...

I love the jammies. I want a pair!

Julie said...

oh my she is gorgeous!!!! We need to play again soon :) Maybe we can take Evelyn and Boston's photos for their engagment in 23+ years :) lol....

Kiza said...

Adorable, Tara!
Your camera rocks... as do your pictures. I would like to borrow it... just for what, 18 years?! Congrats on the great find... and you do great work!