


A week ago we got drove to Salt Lake to meet up with Adam Hinchliffe and his wife Caroline. Trent was Adams Trainer on the mission and Trent's favorite companion. He is from England and went spanish speaking to the Oklahoma Tulsa Mission. Caroline is from Ireland and went on a mission to Washington D.C. also spanish speaking. Isn't that crazy? They came to America to visit their missions and friends. It was so fun to finally meet Adam and his wife. My favorite part was hearing their accents. They sound so sifisticated...and I am saying "dude" and "like" every other minute. They are saying "thats brilliant" and then I was laughing at the culture differences we have. We met at the Gateway Mall and ate dinner with them. They really enjoyed Evelyn as well. Trent and I didn't want to say goodbye and had a great time. We want to go visit them in the near future...when our budget allows us to. We had a blast.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Old Mission Companion....
Posted by Trent & Tara at 7:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! It's so fun to meet Isaac's old mission companions and their wives. How cool that they are from England and Ireland, I bet their accents were so cool! We are so excited to see you guys and Evelyn on Sunday! I'm so glad you guys are going to be able to make it!
Tara...what the heck are you doing to loose weight so quick-you do look fantastic. Look at that picture of all of you-not one roll! Honestly...it amazes me how quick women bounce back from having babies-it took me well over six months. Anyways-you look happy & healthy
Hey! You do look good! Ok this might sound a little crazy but that last picture of you and his wife, I think that girl looks kinda like me, maybe not but it was kinda wierd that that thought crossed my mind. Anyway I need to come see you guys and hang out. Evelyn is so cute, I love that you have so many pictures of her. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment