Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Laugh It Up:)


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

8 comments:

Nate and Felicia said...

How cute! She looked a little dizzy toward the end there.haha. Kaylee has those same onesies.

Court said...

We're all doing well...just really busy as always :) Yeah, it has been awhile since we've heard from eachother! A little late, but Happy Anniversary! Me, your mom, and you, all have our anniversaries within like a week apart. What's funny about that is that we all waited for our husbands too...Haha! Anyway, I hope all is well with you guys :)

Jessica said...

Hey Tara!! Your family picture is SO dang cute! How are you?? Let me know the next time you are in town and I will definitely make sure that I came visit you wherever you are. I haven't seen you forever! I hope all is well! I love and miss you!

Shels said...

such a happy baby! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family photo!

Katie Smith said...

So cute! Don't you just love baby laughs?

Oh, and I love your new banner on the top of your blog. You are such a cute family!!

Court said...

I'd love to be of help, but I'm not really sure if I would be :) What exactly are you looking to do?

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara!! It's Aryann...I checked out your blog of Ashley & Daelynn's. Your little girl is beautiful, you guys are such a cute family. If you want to check us out you can email me aryannie8@hotmail.com. Looks like life is good in Provo:)

Sarah F said...

Evelyn is so dang cute! You have some truly amazing pictures of her. I like the way you've made them look with the colors and everything Mrs. photographer!
That video is way cute. I love how the simple, random things make babies laugh! It's the best sound in the world.