I truly think that every time you take pictures of Evelyn that sh4e gets prettier and you are a better photographer. These pictures are amazing. You are so talented!
I can't believe how big Evelyn is getting. She is so BEAUTIFUL! These pictures are great Tara, you are an amazing photographer! Evelyn is so lucky...she is going to love all these gorgeous pictures when she grows up!
I love the picture of Evelyn and Trent laying on the ground. Such a cute profile shot of the both of them, and so precious...Daddy and his little girl.
Tara! I haven't been blooging for a while and I saw your CUTE post of the girls! I love it! Man, I gotta get it together and keep up! Truly, you are such a GREAT photographer! Evalyn is so FREAKING ADORABLE it's sickening! It was good to see ya at our meeting place...THE GYM. Keep up the hottness girl!
Do you ever get annoyed that you dont get to be in all these cute pictures?! :) I'm sure you have a ton of you and her but i'm SURE that Trent isn't as good a photographer as you! :)
Hey Lady, I wanted to tell you the sad news... Bishop Bartholamew was released yesterday:( Brother Balentine is Bishop now (he's the bald guy, do you remember him?)
I was looking at your previous post and I sympathize with you! The whole shot thing totally Sucks! But I want to share some info with you... The reason they say, "Vaccinate by 2, it's up to you" (bla bla bla) is b/c the state gets grants from the government if children are vaccinated by that time. That's why the shot chart is set up the way it us (birth, 2 mos, 4 mos, 6 mos, 12 mos...) however, you do not have to follow their schedule. With vaccinations it's most important that children's immune systems can handle them(which most can't that's why they react and get a fever... the reason for this is b/c they don't have a built up immune system yet). I only have Preston vaccinated up to his "6 months" dose b/c I'm taking my time and doing it slowly. It's easier on his body and easier for me to deal with! I took him in at 12months old to get his 6 months dose and he handled it great! No fever like all the other times. This is just my opinion and my familie's beliefs. I don't believe there's any need to rush vaccinations.
I love her angelic little face, she is such a pretty baby!
11 comments:
I truly think that every time you take pictures of Evelyn that sh4e gets prettier and you are a better photographer. These pictures are amazing. You are so talented!
I can't believe how big Evelyn is getting. She is so BEAUTIFUL! These pictures are great Tara, you are an amazing photographer! Evelyn is so lucky...she is going to love all these gorgeous pictures when she grows up!
WOW!! I LOVE these pitures! They are soo beautiful...and your little girl is adorable. I can't believe how big she already is. They grow up soo fast.
Is it possible that she gets cuter by the second?
I love the picture of Evelyn and Trent laying on the ground. Such a cute profile shot of the both of them, and so precious...Daddy and his little girl.
Tara! I haven't been blooging for a while and I saw your CUTE post of the girls! I love it! Man, I gotta get it together and keep up! Truly, you are such a GREAT photographer! Evalyn is so FREAKING ADORABLE it's sickening! It was good to see ya at our meeting place...THE GYM. Keep up the hottness girl!
Do you ever get annoyed that you dont get to be in all these cute pictures?! :) I'm sure you have a ton of you and her but i'm SURE that Trent isn't as good a photographer as you! :)
she is so pretty! great pics!
I cant get over how dang cute Evelyn is! I want to see you guys! Lets figure out a time we can hang out!
she sure is a cutie Tara- I wish you lived closer so I could squeeze her :)
wow these pictures are ALL amazing! she is such a gorgeous baby. I love the picture with daddy too.
you're good at this!
Hey Lady, I wanted to tell you the sad news... Bishop Bartholamew was released yesterday:( Brother Balentine is Bishop now (he's the bald guy, do you remember him?)
I was looking at your previous post and I sympathize with you! The whole shot thing totally Sucks! But I want to share some info with you... The reason they say, "Vaccinate by 2, it's up to you" (bla bla bla) is b/c the state gets grants from the government if children are vaccinated by that time. That's why the shot chart is set up the way it us (birth, 2 mos, 4 mos, 6 mos, 12 mos...) however, you do not have to follow their schedule. With vaccinations it's most important that children's immune systems can handle them(which most can't that's why they react and get a fever... the reason for this is b/c they don't have a built up immune system yet). I only have Preston vaccinated up to his "6 months" dose b/c I'm taking my time and doing it slowly. It's easier on his body and easier for me to deal with! I took him in at 12months old to get his 6 months dose and he handled it great! No fever like all the other times. This is just my opinion and my familie's beliefs. I don't believe there's any need to rush vaccinations.
I love her angelic little face, she is such a pretty baby!
Post a Comment