



Can you believe it our little Evelyn is 4 months old?? She is growing up so fast..we can't believe how much she can do now. Lately she has been so verbal and fun to play with. She has been sleeping almost 12 hours a night and really squirmy during her bath. She also hates to sit back while propped up. So we set up this bounce toy for her, she just leans forward. But, she is still a little too small for it. Every week gets more fun with her. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Four Months Today!!
Posted by Trent & Tara at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
She is getting so big...just as adorable as ever! I love the pictures, she is precious!
Doesn't the time just go to fast! She is too cute. Happy four months!
Tara she is SO cute! Her brown eyes are so dang adorable. I can't believe how big she is getting!
Seriously I think she is the one of the most beautiful little girls I've ever seen! Her brown eyes are amazing!
I can't believe Evelyn is already 4 months old! She is such a gorgeous baby, we wish we could see her more often. She is such a sweetie! We miss you guys!
Well, we are back and I love the new pictures of Evelyn. Those big brown eyes run in the family you know. Oh and I love the video.
Tara! She is soooooo cute! and has grown a ton since we last hung out! I love her dark eyes... she looks like an Askeroth! I am excited to add you to our blog! Let me know when you want to hang again!
oh and how did you do the cool color stuff with the pic of Evelyn in her hat? I want to know how!!
Post a Comment