My goodness those photos are to DIE FOR!! Seriously, so stinkin' cute. How could you not win the contest with such an adorable baby, and such good shots. I didn't realize you were such an amazing photographer. That is something I'd really like to get good at.
Sorry something went weird with my earlier post and I couldnt fix it so I think i accidentaly deleted it, anyhow I was saying that she is so adorable, I didnt even know you were moving and then you were gone:( I never got to see her. We are still in the ward, I dont think we were there the Sunday that you visited. well I hole you love being a mom, I think it is the greatest thing ever!
You have mad photo skills girl! But seriously... Evelyn is soooo adorable! Ok, now that my life is starting to calm down from all the chaos, we have got to get together! This is getting pretty dumb our babies haven't played yet! What are your plans this week? I'm serious... Im hanging out with you whether you like it or not!
Hey girl! I think tuesday will work if we can get together later in the afternoon, like around 2 or 3pm. I have to work Mon night and dont actually go to bed until 7am, so I sleep until 1ish if thats cool. But funny you get shots wednesday, because Lily gets her second round of shots that day too! I shed a tear when she got them the first time, but she actually did really well and wasn't too fussy after them. Believe it or not I made those cute little shorts Lil was wearing with the flowers! We can craft Evalyn some if you want to too! I can't wait for them to play!
12 comments:
I love love love! They are so cute, do you do those at your house? She is a cutie, I bet she will be in that maagazine.
She will win no doubt! Your pictures are awesome and she is beautiful!
My goodness those photos are to DIE FOR!! Seriously, so stinkin' cute. How could you not win the contest with such an adorable baby, and such good shots. I didn't realize you were such an amazing photographer. That is something I'd really like to get good at.
Sorry something went weird with my earlier post and I couldnt fix it so I think i accidentaly deleted it, anyhow I was saying that she is so adorable, I didnt even know you were moving and then you were gone:( I never got to see her. We are still in the ward, I dont think we were there the Sunday that you visited. well I hole you love being a mom, I think it is the greatest thing ever!
These are adorable!!! She is so pretty and has the biggest eyes!1
She is so Pretty!! You and Trent must be so proud. Luv Ash
You have mad photo skills girl! But seriously... Evelyn is soooo adorable! Ok, now that my life is starting to calm down from all the chaos, we have got to get together! This is getting pretty dumb our babies haven't played yet! What are your plans this week? I'm serious... Im hanging out with you whether you like it or not!
Hey girl! I think tuesday will work if we can get together later in the afternoon, like around 2 or 3pm. I have to work Mon night and dont actually go to bed until 7am, so I sleep until 1ish if thats cool. But funny you get shots wednesday, because Lily gets her second round of shots that day too! I shed a tear when she got them the first time, but she actually did really well and wasn't too fussy after them. Believe it or not I made those cute little shorts Lil was wearing with the flowers! We can craft Evalyn some if you want to too! I can't wait for them to play!
Tag your it! Post 5 random things about you and a random picture.
I am going to have to hire you after my baby is born! Those are amazing!
I LOVE ALL OF THESE!!!!!
She is so gorgeous!!! Tara you are a amazing photographer!!!!
These are darling!
Post a Comment