+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
Tuesday Evelyn and I got to play with my friend Shari and her darling baby Lily (who is about 5 weeks older that Evelyn). We went over to the park and layed out on the grass and had fun taking photos and just talking. It was the perfect day:)
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Two Peas In A Pod!!
Posted by Trent & Tara at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Tara! They are both so darling! They kind of look a little bit alike too! Such lil cuties!
What cute pictures! The red blanket looks so cute as the background!
What a perfect day, and what adorable babies!!
Thanks for the camera advice. I think we'll head over to the camera shop and get some "professional" advice...I think, however, we're leaning toward the Nikon D40...don't hate me, I know you're a Cannon lover. We can still be friends, right? :)
K, so I'm pretty sure Evelyn is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm sure you hear that a lot though. It sounds like you are doing great! We sure miss you guys! What's new?
Hi Tara!! How adorable can you guys get?! Evelyn is perfect.
Elly, our newest, is almost 2 months old now. She is a sweet baby. Maybe one day we will get some cute shots of our girls together...
Post a Comment