Monday, February 23, 2015

Good News. . .

I am still pregnant and only on partial bed rest now. I still lay around most of the day but, am able to walk around a little bit. It was great news from my doctor. I have started to watch the show The Paradise on Netflix and love it. As well as read the book unbroken. My Mom and Camille still take Lyla on the weekdays which helps me really just be able to relax and sit around. It is hard to keep her entertained all day long. 33 weeks tomorrow, I just keep telling myself to get to make it to 36 weeks then I will be able to get off my meds and do a little more. My baby shower is a week from this Sat.
Yesterday I stayed home from church but could partake of the sacrament thanks to the priesthood coming to my house. Keeping my head held high as much as I can!! Stay in there little Hudson!!

0 comments: