Saturday, March 21, 2015

Feeling Normal Again!!

  So, as of right now I am almost 37 weeks, off of bed rest and can get around like normal. And it feels great. I am so grateful I was able to keep this little guy inside of me this whole time. If he decides to come now everything should be fine.
  My stomach is getting huge and I don't know how it can stretch any more. I am pretty uncomfortable and having a hard time sleeping, but would take that over having a preemie baby in the NICU. Speaking of hospitals, We got our bill from my recent stay and YIKES....so high. Thank goodness for insurance though. We have met our deductible and will be ok for my next visit to have this little Hudson. I am getting so anxious to meet him, but nervous to go through it all again. A C-section and all. My doctors are saying I can try a VBac but I don't feel like that is the best thing for me and my body. From my previous history, and what not.
  I have finally been getting progress done in my home. My Mom and I finished our kitchen cabinets!!! I can't believe they are done. That was super nice of her to help me so much. I don't know what I would do without her. She really is the best!! Look at the difference from the photo.
My baby shower was so amazing, Taryn did the best job decorating, and organizing it. It was stunning and the pictures prove that. I had a great turnout and had so many great friends come. It was perfect for my last shower!! Just a few more things for baby and I am set.
Trent and I are so close to starting our house plans. Just figuring out the last details and trying to round up the money to do so. We have never been this close before and I can't wait to really get the ball rolling. It is gonna be an amazing craftsman style house.
  The girls are busier than ever, let me catch you up on them:
Evelyn: Is thriving in school, she is almost done with her math packets for the year and is farther than any kid in her class. She loves to be an acrobat on the straight bar and monkey bars at school. And she has fallen a few times and it freaks me out. Now she has Lyla doing it as well. haha Our girls don't have much fear at all. She is the best big sister to Lyla most of the time. She can eat a ton but doesn't gain an ounce of it, just like I used to be able to do.
  Lyla: Is possibly the sweetest girl ever, and always worries about others feelings. The other night Evelyn's tummy hurt and she started to cry because she was worried for her. She said she didn't want Evelyn to be sick. And said she would get her stuff to help her out. She still is talking about that day and how she will always take care of her sister if she is sick. Lyla has to be bribed to drink water every day and eat too. She barely eats most of the time and only wants treats and juice. I don't know what happened with her, but Evelyn has never been like that. haha It is so funny how different kids are from one another. The other day Lyla said I am so happy that everyone on the Earth is nice, and Trent and I had to correct her... they are not and you have to be careful. It scares me the kind of world I am raising my children in. Thank goodness we know what we know because of our LDS faith.
  Trent finally started his Mustang and hopefully will be done with it soon. He fired it up last weekend and oh man it fired right up. He was like a little boy with it all, so cute!! I am very proud of him and his accomplishments. He is one smart guy who is going to have one of the coolest cars ever, and I can't wait to go on dates in it.
  The other day Trent and I got to see Meet The Mormons at the St. George Temple and it was probably my favorite movie of the year. It was put together so well and showed people a different side to our religion. We also recently took the girls to see the Cinderella movie that just came out, another winner. I love the message that it brings "Have courage, and be kind!!" The best thing we can do in life!!
  Well, that is what has been happening with us lately!!

0 comments: