9 weeks left and I have been nesting like crazy. My next project is painting my cabinets again. But I am up for it. I have been getting a newborn studio set up ready. Too do newborns inside needed!!
The girls have both had the stomach bug the lay few weeks and it had been brutal. Hoping to be over it now. Trent and I wetter lucky and never got it. Phew! !
My brother Josh is doing wonderful in the gospel and is now beck at the temple and hits cute wife Barbara is expecting a baby in September! ! She got pregnant through IUI as well.
We are getting close to starting our house plans. There is a guy in my parents ward who is going to draw them up for us. I can't wait to actually get going with it all.
This week was the anniversary of my due date with the last baby. I am sad but so grateful to have this little Hudson on the way! ! I can't wait for him to make his grand entrance! We are so blessed
The girls have both had the stomach bug the lay few weeks and it had been brutal. Hoping to be over it now. Trent and I wetter lucky and never got it. Phew! !
My brother Josh is doing wonderful in the gospel and is now beck at the temple and hits cute wife Barbara is expecting a baby in September! ! She got pregnant through IUI as well.
We are getting close to starting our house plans. There is a guy in my parents ward who is going to draw them up for us. I can't wait to actually get going with it all.
This week was the anniversary of my due date with the last baby. I am sad but so grateful to have this little Hudson on the way! ! I can't wait for him to make his grand entrance! We are so blessed
0 comments:
Post a Comment