- We went camping with Trent's family this past weekend and it was so much fun. We went up to Cleve Creek to camp. It was the most beautiful campsite I have ever seen. We also went to Great Basin National Park to see Lehman Caves a guided tour through an amazing cave!! We had the best Rzr ride up the mountain too. Trent and I slept in the trailer we store at our house.
-Lyla is getting ready for preschool she will start Sep. 2nd and go for two days a week. She is growing way too fast.
-Evelyn found out she has Mrs. Eide for school this year. She was Trent's first grade teacher 23 years ago...crazy isn't it? That is who I was hoping she would get though.
-Evelyn and I had lots of fun school shopping a few weeks ago. She thought we had money growing on trees. On the way home I was worried I was gonna run out of gas so I stopped in Mesquite got gas then got back on the road. My tire light came on for my front tire and I kept driving. Then I heard the thumping sound and knew I had a blowout. I called Trent and him and Lyla came to rescue us. It was a cooler day so that was nice. But Trent had the hardest time getting the spare tire off. Finally we were good to go. It is funny the last time I got a blow out it was only Evelyn and I in the car too. Pretty crazy and scary both times.
-Last night I had a funny convo with Lyla: L- mom when will you have a baby?
Me-when Heavenly Father wants to send me one, why do you have want me to have one?
L-cause they are cute...I promise I will share all my toys with him. ( both the girls always talk about having a brother it is so cute, but hard to hear too)






-Lyla is getting ready for preschool she will start Sep. 2nd and go for two days a week. She is growing way too fast.
-Evelyn found out she has Mrs. Eide for school this year. She was Trent's first grade teacher 23 years ago...crazy isn't it? That is who I was hoping she would get though.
-Evelyn and I had lots of fun school shopping a few weeks ago. She thought we had money growing on trees. On the way home I was worried I was gonna run out of gas so I stopped in Mesquite got gas then got back on the road. My tire light came on for my front tire and I kept driving. Then I heard the thumping sound and knew I had a blowout. I called Trent and him and Lyla came to rescue us. It was a cooler day so that was nice. But Trent had the hardest time getting the spare tire off. Finally we were good to go. It is funny the last time I got a blow out it was only Evelyn and I in the car too. Pretty crazy and scary both times.
-Last night I had a funny convo with Lyla: L- mom when will you have a baby?
Me-when Heavenly Father wants to send me one, why do you have want me to have one?
L-cause they are cute...I promise I will share all my toys with him. ( both the girls always talk about having a brother it is so cute, but hard to hear too)






0 comments:
Post a Comment