Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Back To School. . .
This past week Evelyn headed to full day school. I was happy yet sad she was going to all day. She has Mrs. Eide for a teacher and Trent had her for 1st grade 23 years ago. So, we were pretty happy when Evelyn got her too. She is very nice and I know she will have a great year.
Lyla starts preschool this next Tues/Wed. She only goes for 2 days 10-12. I am so happy she will have an outlet cause she has really been lonely since Evelyn is at full day now. And keeping her entertained all day is pretty brutal.
Trent is fervently working on the Mustang when ever he can. I am encouraging it cause I really want that to get done. Then we can move on to building our house. Yipee for me:) We are going to do a custom house but I know a lot of what I want already!!
I started playing around with Family Search lately and am blown away with how interesting it is to look at family history and where I come from. I love it cause you can see if the family names have been done as well. It is fun to see family names too I love old fashioned names.
We are getting a new Bishop in our ward. Kurt and Audrey Lytle are moving to Seattle, Washington really soon. Everyone in the ward is wondering who the new bishop and councilors will be.
I haven't been shooting much but miss it dearly:) Looking forward to some family sessions in the fall when it is cooler.
Posted by Tara Leavitt at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment