Sunday, July 20, 2014

The four Leavitt's. . .

-Trent and I were able to get away for the weekend and it was glorious!! We went to Cafe Rio, saw Captain America 2 (for $4...dollar theater score), stayed at the Comfort Inn in St. George, which was so nice, and then went to Cracker Barrel before coming home. I love Trent and am so grateful to be married to him.
-Evelyn recently likes to write her name Evalin instead of Evelyn, she told Trent and I that she just wants to spell it that way now...silly girl. We told her we choose to spell is a certain way and she will just confuse herself and others doing that. I hope she stops soon. lol.
-Our little Lyla turned four on the 15th of July. This one was really hard for me. I now have a 4 year old and a 6 year old. I can't believe how grown up they are getting. I just signed Lyla up for preschool, and she got a cute little owl backpack she is so excited about. Hard to believe she can go to Kindergarten in a year if I let her. I think this next year will be fun with her.
-I have been pretty busy with editing photos, lots of work and fun too. I have done the most shoots this summer than I ever have. The last family I did was in 113 degree weather...sounds fun:)

0 comments: