1) Took my sister Elliah's family pics. We had fun, but her little Kinley was not happy and had no nap, she was tough. However we still got some great pics. I like to have all my siblings pay me with photo props. If they can't afford pics. It's a pretty cool deal. Lot more work on my end, but it's cool for me. I got some stools and a chair from Elliah and just a chair from Kylee.
2) Trent went hunting this past week again, and he got one. A nice buck as he says. An old one and good size. I am just glad that he is home and satisfied with his hunt.
3) I washed my car yesterday and was freezing. This week has finally started to feel like fall here. I love it but get cold so easily. So, now I miss the warm sun a little.
4) I had to get after some neighbor kids who walked right into my house, went into Evelyn's room and played with her toys, with nobody in the house. OH I WAS
M-A-D and these are not nice sweet kids. They are the same ones I have to kick out of my yard on a regular basis. They are older kids that should know better. Because they don't believe in rules or asking for anything. And if you told the parents it would make no difference at all. They roam around the neighborhood from house to house getting sent home until about 8 + every night. I actually feel bad for them that their parents haven't taught them how to be polite and behave around other human beings.
5) My mom and I headed to St. George with the girls Wed. First we took our car to Newby they had to program some new buttons for our A/C. They didn't have a waiting room available so we walked to Cracker Barrel and had us some breakfast and looked at the stuff in the store. Then my car was done so we hopped in and did some shopping. Then we went to Lyla's 2 year appointment. Dr. Walker is her Doc and this was our first time meeting her. I was very impressed. She was wonderful with Lyla and very nice. Lyla was not scared of her at all and had a blast. She was laughing when she was checking her heart. Opened her mouth when asked. This is a huge difference from how she acted with her previous male doc. I am a space case and forgot her immunization card. We were going specifically for shots. So, the nurse was very helpful trying to get Lyla's record on the phone so we could get it done that day. She had no luck, I called Trent he called Taryn, she ran to my house and faxed over the card to the office. While I was still there. Thank you Taryn for saving my hide. Lyla had no reaction to her shot just looked down at her leg while they poked her and sucked on her sucker. She was amazing that day and for that trip. Y-E-S!! We had a fun, very busy day together. I love having my mom with me we get to hang out and get errands done together.
6) I feel really blessed lately with the amount of photo shoots I have done. I get down in the dumps when I can't seem to find jobs. Since I spend so much money/time for photography. My website I have to pay for monthly, all my props, equipment, software. All that adds up. So, I have been pleading with my heavenly father a little bit. Asking him to send some peeps my way so I can share my talent with him. I don't mean that is a boastful way. But, I do feel like photography is a talent I have. I have a hoot doing my Halloween shoot these last few days, so much fun. Then I have had so many calls about family pics. And my whole month of November is booked with a family shoot for 3 weekends in a row. I am loving it, lots more work on the computer but it's so fun. I had a blast with the Halloween shoot. I think I may try to do that every year. I had five shoots all together. What a blast. I got some amazing shots as well. And am having a blast editing them. All who came was: Esther Jones, Jennifer Schouten, Brooke Williams, Carly Noa, Jessica Solomon, & Myrna Foster. Plus their good looking kids. Thanks everyone, hope to do it next year. *The girls were my lighting testers before my other shoots started I love these pics I got of them. So Cute, I have some real beauties on my hands.
7)We went to a great yard sale and has some good finds. I found some knitted beanies for a newborn, and some flowers. And some more crappy toys for the girls I wish I didn't buy. Also I felt so badly for this lady who parked where I was going to but then thought to park away from other cars. This guy backed right up into her. I honestly don't know how he hit her car. I hate the feeling you get after an accident. or get pulled over...ehh. Poor lady.
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Recent Happenings....aka Weekly Ten...
Posted by Trent & Tara at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment